Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 28, November 3, 2010

Today I learned:



The shorter hair is likely to stay for the foreseeable future, as it was praised for being "much more proffesional" for one of my supervisor type people. Due to the fact I am trying to be more professional (at least at work), I will probably continue cutting it short to keep it in line with the professional look I apparently am achieving.



My Alma Mater is cooler than I realized.



The only reason I'm glad I got a yearbook (for the moment) is that it enabled me to draw a mustachio on a guy's face. A pencil thin, frenchtacular stash that makes me go "Ohohohohohoho" every time I think of it. (Usually only in my head, since professionalism doesn't include bad fake French accents)



I want a new phone. My current one no longer vibrates, and doesn't play sounds half the time either. The buttons are insensitive, and the battery life lasts two days if it's feeling heroic. However, I will probably wait until after I move so that financial instability is minimized during that crucial time period.



--Flynn Burklin ( "Be careful, I heard bad things happen to those that complain about the rules.")

1 comment: