Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 29, November 4, 2010

Today I learned:



I probably ought not participate in No Shave November this year, if only because my facial hair is of the variety that makes people uncomfortably rub their own face and think "Gosh, I hope mine doesn't look like that, I wish I could shave it RIGHT NOW to make sure." Or at least, so I interpret their actual literal face rubbings and uncomfortable looks at anything vaguely reflective. This not being terribly professional, I have decided I really ought to avoid it this year.



The average high in Casper Wyoming is less than Longview's average low. Casper Wyoming also was home to a gay guy who had a hate crime law passed in his honor. It was also home to the the states first openly gay elected official in Wyoming.


--Flynn Burklin ("And in the end, as Darkness takes me, I am nothing.")

No comments:

Post a Comment