Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 6, Clocktober 12th, 2010

Today I learned:

In order to not make myself dread this, I'm not going to bother catching up should I just plumb fergit to update, as occurred yesterday. I'm still new to this whole "blog a day" thing, so give me some time.

I am not a fan of many love songs, as is well known to those aware of the magnitude of the antipathy I harbor for Josh Groban. (He is a stain upon the music industry, one surpassed only in size and wretched femininity by Justin Bieber, who is coincidentally launching his own nail polish line. In all fairness, this means Biebs far surpasses Grossban in feminity...but I digress) I have however discovered an evil love song, which is far superior to a normal one, which I actually enjoy rather a lot. It caters to the mastermind archetype, which may not be my favorite villainous flavor but is still appreciated. The song is "The World Is Not Enough" by Garbage, made for the James Bond film of the same name, and I'd probably have learned this ages ago if I'd listened to the lyrics...


In other music related news, I learned there is a country song with at the very least a title I love. I didn't care for the rest of the song so much, as my bottle of country hatorade is even larger than my Groban one, but the title made me laugh. It was called "Business Doing Pleasure with You" and apparently was spawned by Tim McGraw.


--Flynn (Fortunately, I know nose CPR)

2 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know what to do with you. You just took a shot at Country music /and/ Josh Groban in one post. *tsks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason liking Josh Groban and country music while reading this makes me feel really lame. T_T

    ...

    "Feminity" is not a word. So. Hah...

    ReplyDelete